Project Pan 2020- Mindful Buying

Etude House, Innisfree, Dr Jart, Korean Makeup Empties, Bourjois,

We're back!

This blog is seeing another project pan in 2020, I think it is a great way to use up makeup and skincare whilst promoting mindful spending.


As consumers, we are experiencing a marketing overload encouraging us to buy new products because they feature the latest technology, nicer packaging or a one-off special edition. It creates a need with urgency leading to many impulse purchases and many other things being neglected in my collection.

Korean cream makeup, Etude House products, Etude House highlighter, Etude House Contour, Etude House bronzer, Etude House eyeshadow,

Play 101 Stick Duo Contour Stick | Etude House 
The contour side of the stick is nearly finished, the problem child is the highlighting side which is a very white pink highlighting shade. I currently don't know what to do with this, if you have any recommendations please comment and help a clueless girl out.

Play 101 Shimmer Highlighting Stick | Etude House 
I see the end-ish!

Bling Bling Eye Stick | Etude House 
The name of this eye stick encapsulates everything I want my eye to be *bling bling*.

Holika Holika Eyeshadow, Milky Special Edition Makeup, Korean eyeshadow, Korean palette, project pan korean makeup,

Healthy Balance Powder | Bourjois 
Self confessed face powder hoarder. I currently have at least 3 powders on the go and they seem to never end. This is the oldest powder in my collection and the only one that is showing the pan slightly therefore let the pan reveal itself.

Dermakeup Power Balm Concealer SPF30 PA+++ | Dr. Jart

A yellow based pot concealer that I had bought in at a Dr. Jart store in South Korea the previous year. I have experimented with its application and finally found a way that doesn't cake and highlight dry patches, i'm expecting to use more of this.

Milky Shadow Palette | Holika Holika 

I'm not expecting to finish the whole palette but it would be nice to see at least a dent.

"That Gal" Face Primer | Benefit 

I have had this primer forever... maybe a little too long. It's a moisturising brightening face primer which is perfect for drier skin. As the colder seasons are upon us, this primer is the perfect match.
No Sebum Blur Primer | Innisfree
I alternate between this and the benefit primer. It's a silicon-based primer which has its good days and bad days therefore it depends on how my skin is looking that day to decide whether to slather it on my face. An issue I have is that I overestime the amount of primer I need which leads to the primer forming clumps and emphasises dryness. 


Sweet Peach Palette | Too Faced
Like the previous, I am not expecting to finish the whole palette but I'm expecting a bigger dent than the milky palette.


Let's make it our mission to be more mindful when purchasing goods in 2020!

1 comment

  1. I have not buy new make up for months. Basically using all my actual make up and I only buy when I finish a product. Great post and I hope more and more people do this.

    http://www.mariesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete