Project Pan during a PAN-demic


Another uneventful return to the blogging world whilst trying new things. The gif shown above was a little experiment that I had  undertaken during the lockdown period where I vowed to learn new things. Who would have thought that 2020 would be the perfect year for a Project Pan pun. 

Ironically, there are very few empty makeup pans from my initial post. I realised that with the directed method of project pan it restricts me too much which causes an avoid response. Now I celebrate every pan that I hit regardless on whether it was in my project pan list. 
Pandemic project pan

Healthy Balance Powder | Bourjois 
Over this period, I have been foregoing foundation and been using concealer and this powder. I used to think that this powder was excellent at doing it's job and that the shine glistening on my forehead is from my base makeup etc. Imagine my surprise when I used my Innisfree Powder on a recent trip and I was completely matte with the same base makeup. This has made me come to a conclusion; it's good but not that good.  
Dermakeup Power Balm Concealer SPF30 PA+++ | Dr. Jart
Cue an eeeeeekkk, I hit a new pan! As mentioned above, I have changed my makeup routine so it's a current staple. 

Milky Shadow Palette | Holika Holika 01 & 02
These products were not in my original project pan however, I can spy a teeny pan on the darkest shades so I'm going to celebrate that. It was a surprise pan as I often use the glitter shades the most, the only possible reason that it hit pan first is that it's quite powdery. 

All Over Shimmer Duo | Stila 
This shimmer duo is absolutely gorgeous where there is a slight warmth from the pinker shade and the paler one is perfect to highlight. I sadly found out it was discontinued...goodbye my friend. 

No Sebum Blur Primer | Innisfree
Very little usage as I've been reaching for a more moisturising base for my foundation therefore it has meant there is minimal usage. 






No comments