My 9 favourite songs from Teen Wolf


Confession time! Teen Wolf is my guilty pleasure.

I'm a religious follower of Teen Wolf and all of it's cast members are my kings and queens. I had themed my GCSE graphic design project on this show, I even have a teen wolf fan account on twitter, the cast is my desktop background. To put it simply, I'm a massive massive fan of Teen Wolf.



I know many people get discouraged by the title, but let me assure you, it's no childish matter. One moment you'll be laughing at Stiles' sarcastic comments, the next you'll be chanting for your favourite ship to officially sail, and unexpectedly, you'll have a never-ending stream of tears running down your face. It's an emotional rollercoaster, it either brings you to a high or it will utterly destroy you. Many of you would think I'm exaggerating but when you build that special bond with a tv show, you know that you are ruined.

The group of people who pick out the music are musical geniuses, I wouldn't mind being stuck on a 7 hr journey with these music supervisors and let them have all control on the music- this is significant because I'm a music snob. I have been introduced to many new talented artists and bands which I would have never have encountered if I didn't watch the show. The music they choose really helps move the scene forward and adds to the dramatic effect. It makes me feel so much more, sometimes a little too much.

Teen Wolf is currently on hiatus and I'm having withdrawal symptoms. To lessen my desperation for the next season I often find myself listening to songs from the show and they bring back so many emotions that comes with the scene.

Here is a list of songs which have stayed with me throughout the last 5 seasons of the show 

1. We Must Be Killers by Mikky Ekko
2. Start of Time by Gabrielle Aplin
3. My Own by Whitaker
4. Hold On by William Fitzsimmons
5. Feel Real by Deptford Goth
6. Touch by Daughter
7. Wild Ones by Bahari
8. Ghost by Banners
9. Holland by Glassface

1 comment

  1. Wonderful post! I love the pics:)

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete