Books to read on my bookshelf


I am guilty of hoarding books.

After making my Summer Checklist here I thought it will be a good idea to see what I needed to read.
Sadly, I have many DNFs (did not finish) on my bookshelf but I'm determined to finish them along with a couple of new books that I just bought by some of my favourite authours like Jenny Han and Paige Toon- 'The Sun In Her Eyes' and 'P.S I Still Love You'.


My Summer 'To Read' list /5☆ :

1. Insurgent By Veronica Roth
2. Allegiant By Veronica Roth
3. The Host By Stephanie Meyer
4. City Of Ashes By Cassandra Clare
5. City Of Glass By Cassandra Clare
6. Kite Spirit By Sita Brahmachari
7. The Forever Song By Julie Kagawa
8. The Iron Legends By Julie Kagawa
9. The Scorch Trials Series By James Dashner
10. I Heart Paris By Lindsey Kelk
11. The Sun In Her Eyes By Paige Toon
12. P.S I Still Love You By Jenny Han
13. Teardrops By Lauren Kate

You can follow my Goodreads account here where you can see the progress I have made as well as read some of my reviews:)

No comments