My Go To Summer Base


Currently I've been going for a lighter base and a bronze eye because luckily my skin has been very happy which makes me very very happy.

Primer
I've been using 'That Gal' by Benefit as my primer so that my makeup stays on all day, it also helps the mineral foundation stick better to the skin. It is a pale pink thick creamy consistency which also has a delectable raspberry scent perfect for summer.

Concealer, Foundation and Perfection
 I use Clinique's 'Even Better Concealer' to cover up my acne scars and any redness, it's best used with Real Techniques detailer brush to get into the nook and crannies.

Then I use 'Original Mineral Foundation' by Bare Minerals and really buff it into the skin to create a light matte base. I've chosen to use this because as time progresses I sometimes find that liquid foundations and BB creams gets a bit sticky and slips around your face and me being me, I'm just too lazy to powder or blot.

Eye
Eye oh eye!
Since we went very basic on the face I think it's only acceptable if we made our eyes the focal point. So put on a nice wash of Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in 'On And On Bronze' to create the perfect base for the eyeliner.

I think winged eyeliner is one of my favourite parts of my makeup routine. The flick should be considered an art form - a bold flick, a peek-a-boo flick or the perfectionist flick. I use the 'Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner' by Collection to create equal slanted flicks because it has a firm felt tip end and it's as cheap as chips. I skip mascara because my eyelashes aren't appreciating the clumpy dried out mascara that I currently own. Voila, done!


Products that create the perfect summer base are 
.That Gal by Benefit 
. Even Better Concealer by Clinique
. Original Mineral Foundation by Bare Minerals
.Maybelline Colour tattoo in 'On and Bronze on Bronze'
.Extreme 24hr felt tip liner by Collection

No comments